Monday, October 1, 2012

[TWITTER] 120408 Yoochun Twitter Update



Photobucket
[TRANS] Us these days..^^ pic.twitter.com/y07VKopj
Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS] @6002themicky: @TAE_SAMA Because I couldn’t show the face that is next to [me or you]!!
in reply to…
Photobucket[TRANS] @TAE_SAMA: @6002themicky My face is half cut kekeke
Photobucket[TRANS] One killer-nim has a different pose [from everyone else] pic.twitter.com/pHopT5JT
Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS] With our black card, starting from our shoes ^^♥ pic.twitter.com/yHVovV2E
Photobucket
Photobucket[TRANS] 6002themicky: @TAE_SAMA haha before the drama ends, if I get “One Kill” once again, then do I die three times? Nuclear Punch
in reply to:
[TRANS]  ”One Kill”-nimㅋㅋㅋ I get cold feet in the set~~ as expected, the people livng in the rooftop can withstand the cold better ㅋ slipperㅋㅋㅋ
Photobucket[TRANS] My timid vengeance for having cut half of my face! http://photonui.com/38tU Nevertheless, all 4 of us appeared keke The Crown Prince appeared the biggest~~
Photobucket
Photobucket[TRANS] Was undisclosed [T/N:  (photo)]…….. pic.twitter.com/flQo0wGW
Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS] Maeum-ah?? (Heart) I like you
Source: @6002themicky + @TAE_SAMA
Translated by: @6004theSheena + @neonoenjena + @yookcheoni

No comments:

Post a Comment