Friday, October 12, 2012

[Article] “I MISS YOU” SHOOTS POSTERS WITH CHILD ACTORS YEO JIN GOO, KIM SO HYUN


Fighting chunnie ah!!!


MBC’s upcoming drama, I Miss You is in full swing and has recently finished shooting its drama posters.
The drama stars JYJ’s Park Yoochun and actress Yun Eun Hye whose child roles are played by Yeo Jin Goo and Kim So Hyun.
Yeo Jin Goo and Kim So Hyun recently took part in shooting for the drama’s posters in the city of Jeonju in Jeollabuk-do on October 8.
Playing two youths who are each other’s first loves, the two were said to need minimal directing as they shared each other’s company under an umbrella in the rain, held hands while experiencing the downpour together and more.
Yeo Jin Goo remained humble about his acting however as he shared, “As it was my first poster shoot, it was more difficult to focus than a drama shoot. But it was still a great experience and I think it will be helpful for my acting.”
The budding actor also reflected on shooting in the downpour saying, “I got soaked by the rain so much it was quite cold. But I still hope [the posters] come out looking nice and pretty.”
Kim So Hyun added, “Since a drama poster has to reflect an entire drama with that one scene, it was a bit difficult and unfamiliar. But just as much as we all went through a lot [for the poster], I think the posters will come out great so I look forward to it.”
I Miss You stars Park Yoo Chun and Yun Eun Hye who fall in love at the tender age of 15 but are separated and grow into adulthood carrying the pain from their separation. The drama is expected to premiere in early November.
Photo credit: MBC
Source: enewsWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment