Saturday, October 20, 2012

[VIDEO + TRANS] 121018 “Missing You” Teaser Trailers!! (Updated!)



[TRANS]
Suyeon: Coming… Not coming… Coming… Not coming…
Jungwoo: I’m Han Jungwoo, 15 years old
Subtitles: 15 years old, heart-fluttering first love… Han Jungwoo.
Suyeon: Jungwoo, Han Jungwoo
Jungwoo: By chance, do you know Lee Suyeon?
Jungwoo: Why are you always being like this? If I pretend not to know you, then just leave by yourself!
Suyeon: I… It’s not me… I don’t lie to anyone
Subtitles: A love like hide-and-seek… Lee Suyeon
Suyeon: Crying… Not crying
Jungwoo: Found you. I will never ever pretend that I don’t know you again. Lee Suyeon, Lee Suyeon, the daughter of a murderer, Lee Suyeon, let’s be friends.
Subtitles: In November, a yearning love is coming to find you.
Credit: MBC via HallyuYoonEunHye
Translated by: maettugi + parksheena6004
+++Update+++
Credit: MBC via JJYCJS2
Repost from: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment