Monday, October 1, 2012

120925 POSSIBLE SYNOPSIS AND CHARACTER INTRODUCTION FOR MBC “I MISS YOU” (Park Yoochun New Drama)


His whole body is his heart – Han Jungwoo
“Love? It didn’t even started. (I) search not for love, but to love.”
Han Jungwoo is a homicide detective who possesses a pleasant personality and is thick-skinned, he preciously hides his longing for a girl, and is a devil-like role where he hunts down criminals in a beastly manner.
Vicious liar – Han Jungwoo’s first love, Lee Suyeon
“Never again will there be anything like risking (my) life for love. That was something that will only be done at fifteen years old. Don’t look for me.”
Women lose if they are honest in front of love? Bullshit! – She who holds a torch for Han Jungwoo, Kim Eunjoo
“I love you! Perhaps love is developed over time. So, stop calling me noona in the future.
………….. Yah! I said I love you, why are you laughing? Damn this!”
Just thinking about it is suffocating, a tomorrow that is without you… – Han Jungwoo’s nemesis, he who fell for his own trap, Kang Hyungjin
“Suyeon-ah, is this what you guys call love? If that’s the case, possibly, I too… Have fallen in love with you”
Because (you were) too young, (you) let it slip
Because (you were) in too much pain, (you) could not do it
The start never really began,
It went wrong since the beginning,
Therefore, a painful story of us living while holding on to different longings. Also, I miss you (because to pine is to love).
Genre:
Melodrama (mini-series 20 episodes)
Content:
An age where one can love more than sufficiently, but unable to protect (love); 15
The teen who turned into a man to look for that girl
The girl who escaped to erase that day’s scar
He and she, a love like hide-and-seek
SourceDC
Translated by: 暖日呀呀 + Maettugi

No comments:

Post a Comment