Monday, October 1, 2012

Park Yoochun looks sad at the ‘Rooftop Prince’ after party

repost from kpopfever

A picture of Park Yoochun from the after party of drama ‘Rooftop Prince’ has been revealed drawing the eyes of the fans.
Actress Kim So Hyun tweeted in the afternoon of May 24th, “Should I post it or not? I think that there are more people who want to see it. I went to the jongbangyeon (after party, jjong party) today. Yoochun sunbaenim, I really thank you for the great acting and I ask you for more guidance in the future too. You worked hard”. along with a picture taken with Park Yoochun.
The picture shows Park Yoochun and Kim So Hyun, who each played Lee Gak and crown princessHwayoung on SBS drama ‘Rooftop Prince’. Park Yoochun is smiling a bright smile even though his eyes look a bit swollen as if he cried.
Netizens commented: “Such great sunbae and hoobae”, “Thank you for tweeting the picture”, “I’m curious about how the after party went”, “I can’t believe ‘Rooftop Prince’ already ended”, “I think the cast members and staff must have cried a lot”, “Park Yoochun’s personality is really sweet so I think he must have cried a lot after the drama ended”, and “You really worked hard all this time working on the drama.”
‘Rooftop Prince’ ended with episode 20 which aired on May 24th.
Source: NewsEN via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment