Monday, October 1, 2012

[Twitter] 120529 Twitter Yoochun Update!



Photobucket
[TRANS]
Yoochun to motoro100: Dear ChangJu hyung~ so you have started this*^^ hehehe
(
T/N: referring to start of using twitter*; Baek ChangJu is CJeS CEO)
motoro100 to Yoochun: You’re the last to know…I just came back from meeting and you have ended your work well tooㅎWhat’re you doing Chun-ah Are you doing what we have talked about  lol
Yoochun to motoro100: Hehehe yes~^^ My emotions are exploding!!!!!
[TRANS] 
Steve Kim: Speechless speechless……
Yoochun to Steve Kim: Why????
Steve Kim to Yoochun:  Kekekekeke I have to go for my reservist training tomorrow ㅠ
Yoochun to Steve Kim: Don’t lie to me…I know there is something else
Steve Kim to Yoochun:  Keke really hyung, faster go rest, for tomorrow!!
Yoochun to Steve Kim: Good night~^^
[TRANS] Yuchun: Hehehe Taesungie hyung and Minsu hyung~~ We enjoyed ourselves a lot~ Drunken Yuchun mentally-tired Yuchun ^^ We had that kind of relationship???  http://yfrog.com/h26lngij
[TRANS] 
Taesung to Yuchun: Yoochun ah…It’s the long-distance effect…I was more than 20cm away from you…Because I wanted to protect the you who already passed out…
Yuchun to Taesung:  Hmm~~~Hyung protect me
Taesung to Yuchun:  In future I will protect you if you passed out~^^Do not worry Yong Tae Moo……………Ehahahaha
Yuchun to Taesung: Yong Tae Moo you this bastard…Where’s Park Ha???
Taesung to Yuchun: You still have not leave?…Park Ha…I am feeling sorry towards Park Ha…Sigh…
Yuchun to Taesung: Even after 300 years have passed, I will love you. 
Taesung to Yuchun: Me? If not, Park Ha? ke
Yuchun to Taesung: My younger sibling Yuhwanie~~^^♥ 
Taesung to Yuchun: Then…Secretary Hong for me.
Yuchun to Taesung: Bingung (Crown princess)~~~~~~~ Two bowls of Jjajangmyeon~!!! 
Taesung to Yuchun: Absurd…
Yuchun to Taesung: Oh ho~~~!!! How dare you!! You are inadequate! 
Taesung to Yuchun: Sleep well~My dongsaeng~ Live tomorrow with excitement too!!!
Yuchun to Taesung: Tears turn into happiness ^^
[TRANS]  
Jung Gun Young to Yoochun: Are you having fun?
Yoochun to Jung Gun Young: Living my life together with happiness and sadness seems to be a happy thing….^^I want to smile a lot!! 
Photobucket[TRANS]
Jung Gun Young to Yoochun:  
Laugh (smile) all you can you this fellow!! If you laugh, luck will come along too right~!!!!!!!!!!! Make me laugh tooㅜㅜI want to receive some luck..
Yoochun to Jung Gun Young: Hyung~laugh^^ twa~ah ^__________^
Photobucket
[TRANS]
Yoochun to motoro100: Hyung~~~ good morning^___________^ 
(T/N: In response to motoro100 reply -10hr ago- to mykim3130 to sleep well, have good dreams, and see him tomorrow)
Photobucket
[TRANS]
Yoochun to motoro100: Yesterday already~ came up* with one song^^
(T/N: *direct translation~ put together to create a song)
Photobucket
[TRANS]
Yoochun to motoro100: Ok^^
(T/N: In response to motoro100 saying so fast and he will be there after the meeting ends)
Credit: @6002theMicky
Translated By: @neonoenjena, @_alovelikewar, @naemaeum

No comments:

Post a Comment