Monday, October 1, 2012

[TWITTER] 120218 Twitter Convo between Yoochun and Rooftop Prince co-star Lee Minho


“Lee MinHo @ 93LeeMinHo:
@ 6002theMicky Your Highness, what game are you playing right now? keke I heard that we have to leave soon…
Photobucket
“Micky @ 6002theMicky:
@ 93LeeMinHo What game? I was going over my lines~ Um… GOSTOP (T/N: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go-Stop)
Photobucket
“Micky @ 6002theMicky:
@ 93LeeMinHo  Let’s play around… Song! Man! Bo!
“Lee MinHo @ 93LeeMinHo:
@ 6002theMicky Um, just because you’re the crown prince, doesn’t mean that I’m going to go easy on you… We keep playing even if you fail to score, up to three ‘Go’s!!!!!!!
Photobucket
“Micky @ 6002theMicky:
@ 93LeeMinHo “Oh ho!!! Such insolence!! You dare to look down on me!!!!
“Lee MinHo @ 93LeeMinHo:
@ 6002theMicky Keep going and your butt isn’t going to live to see another day.. My hand is ready *_*
Photobucket
“Micky @ 6002theMicky:
@ 93LeeMinHo Um…. Express yourself in easier terms…. what are you trying to say? lol
“Lee MinHo @ 93LeeMinHo
@ 6002theMicky Err.. Your Highness.. Couldn’t you change this thing that they call a mobile phone for me..? It’s strange.. It doesn’t listen to me…
Photobucket
“Micky @ 6002theMicky:
@ 93LeeMinHo Do I look like I have any money!!! Try asking Park Ha noona~
“Lee Min Ho @ 93LeeMinHo:
Your Highness, you call this a self-shot…? http://pic.twitter.com/GEgfJL7W
Photobucket
Photobucket
“Micky @ 6002theMicky:
@93LeeMinHo Tell Yong Sool hyung to smile a little~ ^____________________________________^ Look how well Chi San is smiling~ Instead of finding a way to get back to the Joseon time period
“Lee Min Ho @ 93LeeMinHo:Never forget that this crown prince will always be alive and well in your heart
Source: @6002theMicky, @93LeeMinHo
Translated and Shared by: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment