Monday, October 1, 2012

[TWITTER] 120609 Yoochun Twitter Update (Updated!)



Photobucket
[TRANS]
Yoochun: There is nothing else…^^ Living is about happiness, joy and sadness …Thank you… Let’s continue to know each other more in the future too~ Twa~~ah
Photobucket
[TRANS]
TAE_SAMA: Thats right twah-ah
Yoochun: Hyung don’t be over when you’re together with me now~^^
Photobucket
[TRANS]
TAE_SAMA: The issue is tweeting together when he is beside me!!! Irrational…
Yoochun: Hyung~~~~I love you^^♥
Photobucket
[TRANS]
TAE_SAMA: Yong Tae Yong, Tae Mu who are in a love relationship^^*
Yoochun: Let’s know each other for a long long time~^^
Photobucket
[TRANS]
TAE_SAMA: I don’t have the time to live leisurely now~~Let’s do our best to live!
==Updated==
Photobucket[TRANS] The movie to make me to look back on myself nowadays~ ‘The Forest of Time’
Source: TAE_SAMA + 6002theMicky
Translated By: naemaeum + theyoungestmin
Shared By: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment