Monday, October 1, 2012

[NEWS] 120223 Rooftop couple cuddle up for poster shoots


Note: In the Dramabeans culture, drama conversation posts such as this are rare and is often an indication of the degree of interest the site authors have  in an actor/actress and/or a drama and its content. This is the first Yoochun convo post in my memory.  
Photobucket
javabeans: Amazing what a little chemistry will do! Case in point: Yoochun and Han Ji-min for Rooftop Prince. See, I have no problem with age gaps when the couple itself looks so adorable. Not all stiff and scary like with Lee Da-hae in Ripley.
girlfriday: Yeah they had the chemistry of… two… un-reacty substances, even when using a bunsen burner.
javabeans: Now there’s a drama where I wouldn’t have been surprised if they’d thrown a fauxcest storyline our way, because that’s the vibe I got. If a noona coldly used her little brother for monetary gain, that is.
girlfriday: Though in that case we’d have to compare it to the awesome noona-dongseng pairing between his little bro and Su Ae in Thousand Day Promise. I wanted her to adopt him.
javabeans: I still think it’s weird when you see the Yoobros together, because I get so used to thinking of Yoochun as the dongsaeng, and then I have to recalibrate my brain to remember that in some cases he’s the hyung.
girlfriday: That’s better than me, who still thinks they’re the same person.
Photobucket
javabeans: I can tell the Yoobros apart, but sometimes I still wonder how Yoochun can be in JYJ and Shinhwa at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment