Tuesday, January 1, 2013

[NEWS] 130101 JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun wins Best Couple with Han Ji Min and serenades for her



Photobucket
Singer and actor Park Yoo Chun has serenaded a song for actress Han Ji Min.
On the 2012 SBS Drama Awards that was held in the SBS Prism Tower in Sangdam-dong, Seoul, on December 31, Rooftop Prince stars Park Yoo Chun and Han Ji Min won Best Couple along with Gentleman’s Dignity stars Kim Min Jong and Yoon Jin Yi.
When emcee Jung Ryeo Won asked “Who was more nervous when doing a kiss scene?” the JYJ member replied, “I was really nervous, so I tried to come up with how to make Ji Min feel more nervous.”
Emcee Lee Dong Wook quipped, “I envy you. I won Best Couple with Shin Dong Yeop. Will you serenade for your parter?”
On Lee’s request on the spot, Park covered Yoo Jae Ha’s “Keeping You In My Arm,” which elicited hot responses and applaud from the audience.
Source: Xportsnews
Credit: en.Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment