Tuesday, January 1, 2013

[NEWS] 121231 JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong and Park Yoo Chun Exchange Awards at the ′2012 MBC Drama Awards′


JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong and Park Yoo Chun gave and received their awards on the same stage.
The two each won the Rookie Award and the Excellent Mini Series Actor Award at the 2012 MBC Drama Awards held on December 30.
Kim Jae Joong first won the Rookie Award for Dr. Jin, and later on went onstage again to present the Excellent Mini Series Actor Award.
“I want to draw this out. This is a person I really like,” he said, then called out Park Yoo Chun′s name for I Miss You.
Park Yoo Chun said onstage, “So much happened this year, and I′m happy that I can wrap up with such a great award. I′ll work harder. Thank you.”
The Grand Prize went to Jo Seung Woo, who made his drama debut with Horse Doctor.
Photo credit: Hea Jung Min
Credit: enewsWorld


Credit: t4rw3n
Shared by: JYJ3


No comments:

Post a Comment