Tuesday, January 1, 2013

010113 Love Songs To Remember This Night with Park Yuchun & his Jimin nuna


The Chunsa Army invites all of you to close your eyes and just feel the chemistry through their voices. Even if, it is only for tonight….let’s just enjoy the 300 years of love that they brought upon us with Rooftop Prince…
Close you eyes and let these songs and their voices be your lullaby…

“I was very nervous but I tried to make Ji Min nuna even more nervous…”
Then he sang this beautiful song You In My Arms by Yoo Jae Ha

“You stay in my arms and close your eyes, You stay in my arms and share the dream of love..”

My Girlfriend

Because You Are My Nuna…

Just Like The First Time

Will You Marry Me?

This clip made its way here cos a little bit of Yuchun’s back and some Nuna love by Yuchun would put a smile on Chunsas!
repost from Chunsa Army

No comments:

Post a Comment