Saturday, December 29, 2012

[Trans] JYJ’s Yoochun, Final Decision For “I Miss You” To End With 20 Episodes Despite Discussions For An Extension


Although there were discussions for an extension of MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama, “I Miss You”, it has been decided that the drama will end with 20 episodes as originally planned.
According to MBC representatives on 21 Dec, “It is true that there have recently been meetings to consider an extension for “I Miss You”, but the final decision was for there not to be an extension.” There had previously been reports that “I Miss You”, which was originally planned to have 20 episodes, would be extended by 4 episodes to end with 24 episodes.
However, with the decision for “I Miss You” not to be extended, it will thus end with 20 episodes in mid-January. Presently, 13 episodes of “I Miss You” have been broadcast, so there are 7 episodes remaining.
On another note, “I Miss You” is a melodrama which depicts the story of a male and a female who live with the wounds of having the memories of their first love forcefully taken away from them. It is a love story like that of hide-and-seek. It is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday, at 9.55pm.
Source: [kstarnews]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

No comments:

Post a Comment