Sunday, December 23, 2012

[NEWS] 121217 JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun: “Missing You will be hard to conclude with a happy ending”



13
Actor Park Yoo Chun recently said that his TV series will not conclude with a happy ending.
On December 17, Park attended a press conference for MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday series Missing You and talked about an ending for the series.
Park said, “I think many people are wondering about an ending. Since there are foreshadows in the series, I don’t think it will conclude with a happy ending.”
“I’ve talked about an ending with the production crew and they said that it will be hard to conclude with a happy ending. But we can’t be so sure about it.”
Park also talked about variety shows. He said, “I haven’t been appearing on variety shows for a long time. I think the last time I appeared on a variety show was in 2008.”
Park said that he wants to appear on The Law of the Jungle because he likes experiencing new things. He said, “I want to sleep in a tent in the back country. I think it will be fun to be beaten by mosquito.”
The series is a classical melodrama about a man and woman who have wounded hearts from their first love. Besides Park, Yoon Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho appear on the series.
Park plays the role of a detective named Han Jung Woo, who still misses his first love. The series airs every Thursday and Wednesday at 9:55 p.m.
Source: TV Report
Credit: en.Korea
[NEWS] 121217 ‘I Miss You’ Park Yoo Chun On Predicting The Ending, “I Think A Happy Ending Is Unlikely”
Park Yoo Chun gave his prediction on the ending.
On the 17th, MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘I Miss You’ held a press conference at the MBC building in Yang-ju, Gyeonggi-do with Park Yoo Chun, Yoon Eun Hye, and Yoo Seung Ho.
Park Yoo Chun, who plays Jung Woo, was asked for his prediction on the ending. He said, “With what we’ve worked on the story so far, even the director thinks a happy ending is unlikely.”
He also went on to say, “Personally, I prefer a sad ending over a happy one. As we have cried episode by episode up until now, I think that the drama will linger longer in the hearts’ of the viewers if the ending is sad.”
‘I Miss You’ is protecting its spot at the top of the ratings with the depth of the increasingly sad romance and its fast-paced plot twists upon twists.
Credit: KDrama Stars
[NEWS] 121217 Park Yu-Cheon, “’I Miss You’ is a drama that showed its message well…hope for a sad end”
Park Yu-Cheon, the main character of ‘I Miss You’ of MBC said that “I hope the end of the drama is sad.”
‘I Miss You’ is a traditional mellow drama about a love story between a man and woman who live with harsh scars of first love of when they were 15 years old, which the scars hid tingling moments of the first love. ‘I Miss You’ that is mixed with mellow and mystery genres is getting more audience rating while the recent accident is being solved.
At an interview and publicizing the shooting field of ‘I Miss You’ on 17th, Park Yu-Cheon said that, “Since the story until now is sad, I think happy ending is not easy. And I think sad ending is better since it will leave more aftertaste.”
The drama was in a huge controversy since it used provocative materials like violence, rape and abduction. Park Yu-Cheon said that, “There were many responses that the setting of violence of the scenes of young actors are too over, but I think the drama got more empathies and tears since it poked social issues. The drama delivered its message directly well.”
Meanwhile, ‘I Miss You’ became #1 among Wed-Thu dramas after defeating ‘Jeon Woo Chi’ of KBS2 on 6th at 10th episode after the broadcasting of the 1st episode.
Credit: innolife
[NEWS] 121217 Park Yoo Chun Hopes for a Sad Ending on “I Miss You”
Park Yoo Chun of JYJ recently revealed his thoughts on how his latest drama MBC’s “I Miss You” should end. On December 17, he joined his co-stars Yoon Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho at the MBC Culture Center in Yangju, where they met up with the press.
During the Q&A session, Park Yoo Chun shared, “Personally, I would like a sad ending.” He continued, “There hasn’t been any confirmation on how it will end. I’ve talked to the director about it several times, and based on the story that’s been told up to know, he has hinted that a happy ending might be difficult.”
The singer-actor also stated, “Personally, I think a sad ending might be better than a happy one. Whether it be a tragedy or however it flows, I think having a sad ending is better than a brighter, happier one.” He added laughingly, “Every episode after episode of crying, I think I’ve gotten used to it.”
Credit: soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment