Sunday, November 4, 2012

[NEWS] 121101 ‘I Miss You’ Park Yuchun, “I Feel Sorry For Yun Eun-Hye When I See Her”


Photobucket
‘I Miss You’ Park Yu-Cheon said he felt sorry for Yun Eun-Hye when he saw her.
At a press conference of MBC’s new Wed-Thu drama ‘I Miss You’ which was held at Lotte Hotel in Seoul on 1st, Park Yu-Cheon talked about his testimony of acting with Yun Eun-Hye.
To the question of acting with Yun Eun-Hye, he said, “The shooting was very comfortable and easy-going. I think her role, Su-Yeon, goes well with her.” He also added that, “I feel sorry for her when I see her. I think she has a power that makes her partner falls into a character naturally.”
Yun Eun-Hye said, “Even though he is younger than me, I thought I will get many help from him while I see him leading and helping people at the shooting place. All actors and actresses are trying to be close although we have a short period of time to take a shooting.”
‘I Miss You’ is a mellow drama that draws a love story of a man and a woman who live with harsh scars that took away old tingling memories of the first loves. Park Yu-Cheon, Yun Eun-Hye, Yu Seung-Ho, Jang Mi-In-Ae, Jeon Gwang-Ryeol, Yeo Jin-Gu and Kim So-Hyeon are appearing, and the drama is going to be broadcasted on November 7.
Credit: innolife
Source: sharingyoochun.net

No comments:

Post a Comment