Sunday, November 25, 2012

‘I MISS YOU’, PARK YOOCHUN & YOON EUN HYE CALL OUT EACH OTHER’S NAMES



Park Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye called out each other’s names.
On episode 6 of MBC Wed/Thu drama ‘I Miss You’ which aired on November 22nd, Han Jung Woo (played by Park Yoochun) went to Lee Soo Yeon and asked her to say his name.
Han Jung Woo went to see Lee Soo Yeon without a notice and he blocked Lee Soo Yeon’s car as she was returning home. Lee Soo Yeon was startled, got out of her car and stared at Han Jung Woo. Han Jung Woo said to Lee Soo Yeon, “Say my name just once, Lee Soo Yeon.”
Lee Soo Yeon was taken aback by the request and called him, “Detective Han” and Han Jung Woo responded, “You’re not, right? I know. I know but you seem like the person I’m looking for. I seem like I’m crazy, right? That’s why I’m not going to any more. Just today. I’m going to look (for her) just today then I’m going to end it. It’s really over. So please just do me a favor and send me away. My name is Han Jung Woo.”
At Han Jung Woo’s request, Lee Soo Yeon called him “Han Jung Woo” as if she felt nothing. Han Jung Woo turned around and asked over and over “Just once… Just once,.” Then Lee Soo Yeon called him, “Jung Woo yah. Han Jung Woo”, the way that she used to in their youth. Han Jung Woo turned around and said, “Soo Yeon ah” and the viewers wondered whether they will finally really recognize each other and accept each other for who they really are.
Image: MBC ‘I Miss You’
Source: NewsEN via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment